Sunday, March 29, 2009

You're my sunshine

Hello :)


I believe that God above, Created you for me to love,
He picked you out from all the rest,
Coz He knew I would love you the best

I'm afraid to close my eyes coz I might think of you.
I'm afraid to open them coz I might see you.
I'm afraid to move my lips coz I might speak of you.
I'm afraid to listen coz I might hear my heart fall for you.

You are like the sunshine so warm,
you are like sugar, so sweet you are like you
and that's the reason why I love you!

I love so much my heart is sure
As time goes on I love you more,
Your happy smile.Your loving face,
no one will ever take your place

Ull always be mine 4 now & 4ever
Ull always be mine 4 u r my treasure
Ull always be mine please tell me its true
Please be mine 4ever ill always love u

Do u know why God created gaps between fingers?
so that some who is very special to u comes
and fills those gaps by holding your hands forever

What's Ur important for me?
Ur thinks is my breath
Ur feels become my beating
Ur breath pour in me spirit
Ur whispering awaken my whole body
Ur sight feels objective of my life
U r as much important as I
I can't imagine I can't explain,
I only Love u forever

Ask my eyes to stop looking at you
Ask my brain to stop thinking about you
Ask my imagination to stop dreaming about you
Ask my heart to stop beating
ask me everything
But don't u ever stop me from loving you.

p.s this for youuuuuuuuu :)

2 comments:

Aisyah Pahmi said...

for who haa? chehhhhhh :D:D

Raffil Jamir said...

for anyone who read this blog :)